If you are looking for a degree course in the United Kingdom, it is crucial to understand the entry requirements for the subject you want to pursue, as these can differ from university to university.
To be admitted to an undergraduate program at a UK institution, students must apply between September 1 and June 30 of the year prior to the academic year in which they plan to begin their studies. This must be done through UCAS (United Kingdom Universities and Colleges Admissions Service), which serves as a link between universities and students.
As per the qualification guidelines provided by the UK National Agency, universities assess your application before offering a place on the course.
• At least two subjects to be taken at A2. Sometimes grades are converted into UCAS Tariff points to compare the applicants
• Many universities appreciate The Extended Project (EPQ) though it is not compulsory
• SI-UK provides IELTS preparation classes so you can hit your target score. Sign up for the right IELTS course that suits your schedule.
• A criminal record DBS check
• A fitness to practice check as well as finance check • You will need to take an admission test and an interview if required by the course. So it will be advised for some early preparation
Fees vary depending upon the course and university you have chosen and you have to be assured of making arrangements of having enough funds to pay not only your tuition fees but your living expenses also.
ARCHADIUS GLOBAL assists students with university admissions all over the world. Prospective students can benefit from our expert and comprehensive educational counseling services. Among the services we provide, are:
We partner with universities in a variety of nations that are known for their high educational standards.